lunedì 5 agosto 2013


Where am I going?

It's a long night in Castel San Pietro. It's 1:30am and the temperature outside is around 30 degrees. Almost impossible to sleep, too hot...but not for long any more. Next week I'll fly away from warm Switzerland heading to Montevideo, Uruguay:
I'll spend some time there so I was thinking that it might be a good idea to know where I'm going and, on top of that, some of you asked me many times about the place where I'll be working once I'll be standing upside down. So after a quick search through the internet I found this article about the place I'm heading to! If you want to know more, just have a look at the following link:




Oops, I forgot to tell you that the article is in Spanish...Well, it's a good exercise for you all, my students of the N6n, and for the other readers a good occasion to start familiarising with a new language ;)

See you soon!

Bye!

6 commenti:

  1. ¡ENHORABUENA por el Blog! Me parece una idea fantástica para mantenernos informados de todo lo que haces, lo que ves y cómo estás!! :)

    ¡Va a ser una expericiencia muy interesante! :)

    Un beso desde Salamanca, España y... ¡¡buen viaje! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. ¡Hola! Muchas gracias por tu mensaje. ¡Esperamos que todo vaya bien!

    ¡Que tengas una buena semana en Salamanca!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wir wünschen Ihnen einen schönen Aufenthalt! Mit lieben Grüssen
    Karli, Remo & Robin

    RispondiElimina
  4. Danke! Macht gut und einen guten Start!

    Liebe Grüsse

    Ivan Lenzo

    RispondiElimina